Friday, September 10, 2010
Hitched 62 days
With this being the first post, it is only appropriate to say what the first few weeks of life as a newlywed has been like for us! I have thoroughly enjoyed being a "housewife" since we tied the knot, but have started to get bored the last couple of weeks and find myself in need of routine. There is only so much house cleaning and errand-running one can do! It is nice, however, to see Matt each day for lunch and I know he loves to have a nice home cooked dinner waiting on him when he walks in the door from work! I do not cook on Friday, that is our date night, nor on Saturday; he usually enjoys cooking something on the grill for us (given we are in town). Speaking of being in town, this will actually be the first weekend in months we have both been in town, possibly since we have been married, so we are going to paint the guest bathroom. Right now it is an awful bright powder blue with yellow subway tiles. Yea, we have finally decided on a light gray color, Silver Fox. Neither of us mind the yellow tile on the wall, since the house was built in the 1940's--we shall see how it turns out. Speaking of lunch, Matt is on his way, so I am off to go warm up some Spaghetti. Until next time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment